Terms and Conditions
East Midlands Leadership Academy Website
East Midlands Leadership Academy has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and correct. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes and does not constitute professional advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of inaccuracy or error within the information on this website.
All links to third party websites are for information and convenience only. We do not monitor the content of third party websites and therefore cannot accept liability for the material contained within them. The inclusion of links to a third party website does not imply an endorsement of that website.
The content of this website is the copyright of East Midlands Leadership Academy. Material from this website can be downloaded free of charge for personal use, private study and research. However, material must not be copied, distributed or published without permission from the Trust. Copyright is not extended to third party websites linked from this website; copyright for this information must be obtained from the copyright holder.
East Midlands Leadership Academy cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website and does not accept liability for any disruption or damages arising from loss of use of this website.
Events, Online Application Forms & GDPR
East Midlands Leadership Academy events are provided free of charge at the point of delivery (unless otherwise stated).
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis (unless otherwise stated). However, if the event is heavily oversubscribed, places per organisation may be limited.
By completing an online application form you are agreeing to the following:
- Receiving an e-mail message confirming your booking status
- You will advise email@example.com as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend an event you have booked.
- Cancellation policy: Should an individual fail to attend 2 events, the East Midlands Leadership Academy team will notify them that any further non-attendance will result in access to all events/offers being removed. Therefore, failure to attend 3 events will result in access to events/offers being removed and the sponsoring organisation being notified of the action. Substitutions can be made up to and including the day of the event. For details of our full cancellation policy please go to http://www.leadershipeastmidlands.nhs.uk/cancellation-policy. Any problems or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full joining instructions will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to the event. Please contact email@example.com if these are not received.
- Signing the ‘Attendance Register’ on arrival as proof of attendance (if applicable).
- Your name, job title, organisation and function will be published on a ‘Delegate List’ which is available to other delegates on the event, speakers and presenters/exhibitors if present.
- Your name, job title, organisation and email address maybe shared with a third party provider where they are providing the administration and/or delivery for a particular event.
- Your personal details will be stored on a secure N3 server hosted by Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust for no longer than 18 months.
- East Midlands Leadership Academy reserves the right to alter timings, sessions, speakers or venue where necessary, or postpone or cancel the event if unavoidable.
- East Midlands Leadership Academy may on occasion take photographs at events and use/publish them on the East Midlands Leadership Academy website, social media pages and/or printed publications.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at East Midlands Leadership Academy events are those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect those of the East Midlands Leadership Academy. East Midlands Leadership Academy accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the accuracy of content delivered and are not responsible for any loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any material communicated by speakers at events.