Leading transformation across the health and social care system to create a more integrated service, with fewer barriers and greater co-ordination between organisations, requires a mindset shift for our leaders. The Supporting Transformation programme is designed to support healthcare leaders grappling with how to successfully achieve these vast changes to the way we work.
The programme will help develop existing skills, behaviours and knowledge to support transformation at every level of the healthcare system. It will focus on:
- Building shared understanding of issues across the region, and the reality of leading complex change
- Building individual resilience and personal effectiveness
- Creating shared purpose in your team
- Building strong relationships with communities, partners and other stakeholders at the macro level
- Building influencing and negotiation skills to drive change at the micro level
- Innovation and creative thinking – the way we’ve worked before may not apply in the future; how do we really embrace doing things differently?
The programme offers an intensive development opportunity across 5 days;
Days one, two and four will be delivered in cohorts of 20 people
Days three and five will be delivered in larger groups of 60 people (made up of 3 cohorts)
This will enable participants to build strong and lasting relationships within their cohort, but also to share learning and gain wider understanding from across their system.
Who is it for?
All colleagues who are currently looking to develop the skills needed to lead transformation and are able to demonstrate their commitiment to the programme and to all the programme dates.