Complete Leadership Series: Resilient Leadership Workshop
The NHS has seen and continues to see wide-scale change. The way that we do things is constantly under the spotlight and NHS leaders need to be able to be resilient in times of challenge and transformation. A resilient leader is self-aware, emotionally intelligent and thrives in times of change.
This workshop will explore how leaders can build resilience to improve how they can look after themselves effectively as well as lead others in a way that engages and motivates.
- An exploration of resilience in an NHS environment
- Theories, models, tools and techniques to help improve and increase resilience
- The role of emotional intelligence, resilience and self-awareness in leadership
- Understanding how to promote resilience in themselves as well as others
- Resilience and change
- The value of support networks
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
Find out more about other workshops in the Complete Leadership Series.