Organisational Development and Talent Management Community of Practice
Our Community of Practice Mission: –
‘’To Share and learn together to develop the capacity and capability of people to do the right thing’’
- time to explore, shape and develop ideas
- create platforms to share
- create some ‘inter – OD/TM work’ – looking at systems
- developing our own OD talent
- raising awareness of our practice in the wider world
- being a transformative ‘force’
Following on from our March meeting we have shaped the format of future meetings as follows:
- Catch-Up – checking-in as a group – what is happening for you in your own context at an individual and organisational level? – identifying opportunities for peer support and shared learning through experiences.
- Sharing – A slot led by a members of the community to either share a project that has gone well and could be adopted for scale and spread. Or a practical tool/technique that others may find useful in their practice.
- A collaborative project – ensuring the group is action/output focused through collaborative working on a project that adds value to OD/TM across East Midlands organisations.
To ensure the community of practice is a success we are looking for volunteers for future sessions to share a practical tool/technique/model and/or a collaborative project idea that you can work on as a community. Please contact Amy Foster directly if you would be willing to volunteer or have any ideas to share.
Who is it for?
Individuals who have a remit for and involvement with Organisational Development and Talent Management within their organisation.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.