Values Discovery Day
Monday, 11th February, 2019 9:00am to 5:00pm
About the Day
Most people are not conscious of what it is that truly drives them. Each day we are operating (often blindly) and getting the same non serving results over and over again. This shows up as frustration, restlessness and conflict - internally and with others, and causes low motivation and decreased productivity. In turn this has a detrimental impact on all aspects of health & well-being.
Ask yourself - what is the decision you are not making? The conversation you are not having and the goals and objectives that are not being achieved?
What would it take for you to know what is truly at your authentic core and have the courage to trust yourself?
This one day workshop on engagement through values discovery will lead to:
• Easier decision making
• Building better relationships through understanding self and others to a deeper level
• Boosting productivity, creativity, motivation and fulfilment
• Have courageous conversations
• Conflict resolution – with self and others
• An increase of clarity around purpose
• An increase understanding and engagement of shared values
• Increase feelings of safety, trust and respect in an organic and sustainable way
• A happier workforce
• Goal, vision and objective alignment
Who’s it for?
This workshop is open to those working in an inclusion lead role in the NHS across the East Midlands.