Talent Review Board and Succession Planning Masterclass
Wednesday, 3rd April, 2019 9:00am
This masterclass is for those with strategic responsibility for embedding Talent Management at system or organisation level. This is an opportunity aimed at HR and other Directors or strategic talent management leads that have an influence at board level. The purpose of this masterclass is to help you to further consolidate the relevant skills and knowledge to successfully implement talent review boards and succession plans in your organisation.
• Develop a deeper understanding of the strategic and regulatory requirements relating to Talent Management
• Understand critical data requirements to carry out Talent Reviews and Succession Planning successfully
• Exploring Talent Review and Succession Planning cycles and associated tools
• Creating the right conditions and environments for Talent Review
• Participate in a Talent Review simulation
• Reflect on the days’ experiences and learning to take away
As a participant, you will be required to complete some pre-reading in advance of the event, this will be send out with joining instructions, two weeks prior to the event and should take no longer than 45 minutes.
Event registration closes on 20th March.