Supporting Transformation Programme - Taster Day
Monday, 13th May, 2019 9:00am to 5:00pm
The HSJ award nominated Supporting Transformation Programme is returning for 19/20!
This taster day will allow potential applicants to get a feel for the programme before committing to an application. Cohorts will be taking place in Nottingham, Derby & Leicester, with taster days happening in Nottingham and Leicester. This booking page is for the Nottingham taster day. Delegates can book on to either taster day, regardless of whether they would like to complete the programme in Nottingham, Derby or Leicester.
About the Programme
The programme will help develop existing skills, behaviours and knowledge to support transformation at every level of the healthcare system. It will focus on:
- Building shared understanding of issues across the region, and the reality of leading complex change
- Building individual resilience and personal effectiveness
- Creating shared purpose in your team
- Building strong relationships with communities, partners and other stakeholders at the macro level
- Building influencing and negotiation skills to drive change at the micro level
- Innovation and creative thinking – the way we’ve worked before may not apply in the future; how do we really embrace doing things differently?
The programme offers an intensive development opportunity across 5 days. This will enable participants to build strong and lasting relationships within their cohort, but also to share learning and gain wider understanding from across their system.
Dates for Nottingham, Derby and Leicester cohorts are currently being finalised, along with the Leicester taster day.
How to Book
To book your place on the Nottingham taster day, simply follow the 'sign up for event' link at the top of this page and fill in your details. You will receive an automated email from our website to let you know that your details have been registered, followed by an email from the NHS Leadership Academy East Midlands to confirm your place. You will receive this within one working week. Places are limited, and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.