Wednesday, 11th March, 2020 9:00am to 4:30pm
About the Day
Join 3D Coaching to explore how partnership makes coaching have more impact and almost all our coaching asks will be resolved by transformational rather than transactional conversations.
Claire Pedrick is a Master Certified Coach with over 10000 hours coaching experience. She goes into organisations to empower them to confidently apply a coaching style at work. Her book Simplifying Coaching will be published by McGraw Hill in December 2020. During the day, Claire will demo coaching, we will practice, and explore:
Claire can't teach you how to have transformational conversations. She will share with us a few simple tweaks that will make transformation more likely.
- How do you work with people when you know the environment is toxic?
- Supporting individuals dealing with conflict in working relationships
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP (and they do more - you do less)
- Building self confidence in the coachee (I can't do this while you think I have the power)
- Engaging with 'difficult' coachees
- Building inner confidence
- Changing language for better partnership
HOW TO BRING IN MODELS (in a transformational way)
- Career coaching
- Supporting individuals experiencing change
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
REAL PLAY v TALKING ABOUT STUFF
- Tools to help me coach better
- Help coaches how to challenge staff
- Dealing with conflict in the workplace
Who's it For?
This workshop is a CPD opportunity for coaches who are registered on the East Midlands Leadership Academy Coach bank and who wish to support the NHS Leadership Academy East Midlands Supporting Transformation Programme 19/20.
If you currently coach in the East Midlands and hold an EMCC/ILM5 or ILM7 coaching qualification and wish to join the EMLA coaching register to access this offer please contact the Programme Lead in the first instance.
This workshop is free to staff employed in NHS funded organisations within the East Midlands and who are registered on the EMLA coaching bank.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.