Primary Care Leaders Network Conference
Thursday, 28th March, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
About the Day
The conference is free for colleagues working in primary care with a leadership or emerging leadership role including: GPs, practice managers, senior managers, senior administrators, chief executives, chief operating officers, managing directors, senior nurses, pharmacists and paramedics etc. We also welcome representatives from LMC’s, CCG’s, NHS England, Public Health and Local Authority colleagues working in Primary Care.
The ambition of the conference is for Primary Care leaders to shape a new East Midlands Primary Care Network. Designed by you, to benefit you and your organisation e.g. GP practice, GP Federation, Collaboration, GP Super-partnership, GP Alliance, groups of GP practices working across populations/place/hubs/networks. EMLA aim to support the network over the coming year.
The conference will also be an opportunity to learn how to be an even better leader.
- To shape a new East Midlands Primary Care Network
- To understand how EMLA can support Primary Care leaders working across the East Midlands with their leadership learning and development needs
- To inform EMLA of your leadership learning and development needs
- To network with other colleagues working at scale
- To learn how to be a better leader
- To agree leadership master classes to be delivered in your network in 2019/20
Leadership learning outcomes of the day include:
- How to influence for results and beyond your authority
- The power of strategic thinking
- Motivated workforce – Making your life easier
- How vision, alignment and executive will change the way you lead
Please register for this conference by 28th February 2019
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
For any enquiries about the conference please contact either Victoria Richardson, Programme Lead or Lucy Titterton, Programme Coordinator at EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or please call 0115 748 4277.