POSTPONED Mentoring Skills for Leaders Online - Cohort 2 Launch Date - CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
Saturday, 28th March, 2020 9:00am
Mentoring Skills for Leaders – Online
About the course
Coaching and mentoring are becoming mainstream skills of the leader due to the benefits associated with it; however, many leaders are not sure where to start.
This course provides the skills, underpinning psychological knowledge, tools and confidence to hold empowering mentoring conversations which enable human growth and development. It is also fully online, delivered via an e-classroom which is accessible from any computer or smartphone.
Over the duration of the course you will complete a number of modules, each consisting of
- Video learning libraries
- Ted talks
- Discussion forums
- A live video session
Delivered online, this course enables you to:
- Learn at your own pace
- Connect with other learners and utilise them in your learning process
- Learn in an environment that suits you
- Maximise your time management
- Have full autonomy and empowerment over where and when you learn
The e-classroom will be available for 6 months following the course start date and throughout this time you will be supported by your online supervisors as well as your peers from across the Midlands.
Who’s it for?
- This is the right course if you want to:
- Learn what mentoring and coaching is
- Understand how to use mentoring and coaching to develop others
- Learn the underpinning science and psychology that motivates others to be their best
- Know how to design and implement a culture of coaching and mentoring
We have two cohorts starting in 2020 on the following dates:
- 28th February 2020
- 28th March 2020
Participants will benefit from attending the half day live video sessions, an interactive way of learning with your peers and allowing a richer discussion about the topic covered. The live sessions are planned for:
- Tuesday 16th March
- Tuesday 21st April
- Friday 15th May
For those unable to attend live, all sessions will be recorded and available on the e-classroom.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.