Organisational Development Practitioner Forum
Friday, 6th March, 2020 10:00am to 4:00pm
What is it: Facilitated by NHS OD practitioners from the East Midlands, this forum meeting is for anyone primarily involved in OD related work who wishes to learn and share from fellow OD practitioners.
Aim: To enable a co-created space for practitioners to:
- Share best practice
- Try out new tools or test new ones
- Discuss how to overcome key OD challenges
- Co-design activities/events/tools
- Network and gain support
- Share and cascade national best practice
What we will be doing:
Using a mix of methodologies such as small presentations, discussion groups, action learning sets, an OD market place and co-design formats the day will look at issues such as
- Using Self as Instrument – Stretching your OD practitioner skills
- OD diagnostics and contracting
- Developing OD philosophy and capability in others
- Building an evidence based to support OD interventions and ROI
- OD tools, methods and research to share
- Creating an on-going community of practice (Networking and staying connected)
The day is run by and for the OD community in a spirit of co-creation and self-ownership.
The agenda is still being developed and active participation on the day to help shape the future will be of huge support.
In the spirit of co-creation we will also be asking participants to bring food to enable a communal fuddle (buffet for those not from the Midlands) at lunchtime.