OD & Talent Management Community of Practice
Monday, 30th July, 2018 9:30am to 5:00pmSign up for event
The next Organiational Development /Talent Management Community of Practice session takes place on 30th July, 2018 at the Trent Vineyard Conference Centre in Nottingham.
What brings this community together, gives it its identity, and defines the key issues that we need to address is a shared understanding of Organisational Development and how we use it to support the NHSI ‘Developing People - Improving Care' Framework
Following on from our March meeting we have shaped the format of future meetings as follows:
- Catch-Up – checking-in as a group – what is happening for you in your own context at an individual and organisational level? – identifying opportunities for peer support and shared learning through experiences.
- Sharing – A slot led by a members of the community to either share a project that has gone well and could be adopted for scale and spread. Or a practical tool/technique that others may find useful in their practice.
- A collaborative project – ensuring the group is action/output focused through collaborative working on a project that adds value to OD/TM across East Midlands organisations.
To ensure the community of practice is a success we are looking for volunteers for future sessions to share a practical tool/technique/model and/or a collaborative project idea that you can work on as a community. Please contact Amy Foster directly if you would be willing to volunteer or have any ideas to share.
Our COP Mission: –
‘’To Share and learn together to develop the capacity and capability of people to do the right thing’’
- time to explore, shape and develop ideas
- create platforms to share
- create some ‘inter – OD work’ – looking at systems
- developing our own OD talent
- raising awareness of our practice in the wider world
- being a transformative ‘force’