Mentoring Skills for Leaders - Cohort 3 Launch - Nottingham
Friday, 27th September, 2019 5:00pm
About the workshop
Mentoring Skills for Leaders focuses on developing mentoring skills to compliment individual and organisational leadership.
The aim of the programme is to enable you to gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of an effective mentor. Designed to enhance your learning both in and out of the classroom, it provides you with opportunities to implement, reflect upon, and consolidate your learning.
Six modules make up the programme, as outlined below. Each module is supported by materials you can download from within the e-classroom. You will find additional learning resources, plus a group discussion forum for you and your colleagues to continue discussions, share good practice and support development.
- Module 1 - pre-course independent learning - deadline 27th September 2019
- Module 2 - face to face training day - 11th October 2019
- Module 3 - independent mentoring practice
- Module 4 - face to face training day - 12th November 2019
- Module 5 - independent mentoring practice
- Module 6 - face to face training day - 13th December 2019
- Understanding the concept of mentoring
- Exploring mentoring frameworks
- Exploring the organisational context of mentoring
- Discovering the key concepts of mentoring
- Explore mentoring skills
- Understanding transformational change
- Discovering mentoring tools
- Understanding how to grow and implement a mentoring culture
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.