The East Midlands Leadership Academy Future Forum Conference
Wednesday, 27th March, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Since 2009 EMLA has been working alongside local membership organisation to provide high quality leadership development opportunities for individuals, teams, organisations and has played a pivotal role in supporting systems, bringing together organisations and leaders to work on the pressing issues of integration. In the last couple of years, EMLA have been working hard fully incorporate the local and national elements of the Academy ensuring a continued relevant and meaningful impact on the system in response to the changing NHS environment and increasing pressures on the system.
Who is it for?
The forum is aimed at Trust CEO’s, Executive HRD’s, Directors of OD and Chief Operating Officers.
Why should you attend?
This exciting one day forum will provide an opportunity to explore and engage with the future direction of the East Midlands Leadership Academy. How will EMLA’s key priorities of talent management, inclusion, systems, leadership development and OD connect to your organisation and the Health and Care system? What does the offer for 2019/2020 look like? What opportunities and challenges are there around leadership and culture in the NHS?
The forum will feature speakers from the NHS Leadership Academy and NHS Improvement, as well as case studies from the system.
Aims of the day
- Learn, actively shape and understand the future offer of the East Midlands Leadership Academy
- Connect with colleagues across the system to creatively think about the role of EMLA’s four strategic priorities in relation to system wide leadership support and activity
- Explore culture and leadership within the context of the CQC well led domain and how leadership culture can be at the forefront of organisation thinking
- Explore the EMLA OD consultancy service, how it works and what it can offer for you
- Engage in the EMLA OD consultancy service and have a tangible offer to take away
The day will be a combination of presentations, guided interactions, constructive conversations and active participation.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.