The East Midlands Leadership Academy Future Forum
Wednesday, 27th March, 2019 9:30am to 3:00pm
Aimed at a senior audience, this one day forum will provide an opportunity to explore and influence the leadership and workforce element of the NHS Long Term Plan as well as looking at the Well-Led domain with a system-focused lens.
During the morning session delegates will:
- Provide delegates with the opportunity to influence the work of the Leadership, Development and Talent Management Group (part of the broader national workforce implementation planning group) by way of a two way conversation with Peter Homa CBE and senior leaders from across the East Midlands
- Engage in a facilitated discussion around recruiting, retaining and supporting 'fit for the future' senior leaders as per the recommendations in the Kark and Kerr Reviews.
- network with decision makers and influencers to gain a better understanding of our wider system context and the impact of the proposed Leadership Code (part of the NHS Long Term Plan).
The afternoon session will:
- Offer a strategic view of CQC inspections relating specifically to the Well-Led domain
- Provide delegates with insight into a recent CQC inspection from an operational perspective
- Encourage discussion on the current CQC approach including an opportunity to debate the benefits and dis-benefits of a more system-focused inspection.
The full agenda will be published and circulated to delegates very soon.
For further information please contact Programme Lead, Hayley Gosling