Crucial Accountability® Training
Thursday, 25th April, 2019 9:00am to Friday, 26th April, 2019 5:00pm
About the Workshop
This two-day workshop teaches a straightforward, step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency, and reducing resentment. It uses a range of tools, and real-life application to make the workshop both entertaining and engaging.
The workshop will teach you a methodology for effectively holding others accountable.
- Hold anyone accountable - no matter the person's power, position, or temperament.
- Master performance discussions - get positive results and maintain good relationships.
- Motivate others without using power - clearly and concisely explain specific, natural consequences, and permanently resolve problems.
- Manage projects without taking over - creatively help others avoid excuses, keep projects on track and resolve performance barriers.
- Move to action - agree on a plan, follow up, engage in good reporting practices, and manage new expectations.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is open to all health and social care staff; however it would be of most benefit to those who have line management responsibilities.
This workshop is free to staff employed in NHS funded organisations within the East Midlands.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
Please note that this workshop is not part of the Graduate Management Training Scheme. Please contact Vicki Richardson on 0115 748 4277 ext. 84237, for details on attending this workshop as part of the GMTS.