Complete Leadership Series: Relationships & Connectivity Workshop
Tuesday, 15th January, 2019 9:00am
This workshop is now full. Registrations after 17/9/18 will be for the waiting list only.
This practical one day workshop will:
- Develop your skills and behavioural competencies
- Enable you to build trusting relationships and connect outside your own area of work
- Help you to create connections with patient and public users
- Focus on recognising and accepting difference
- Look at ways to improve your connections across the system
- Help you to influence and negotiate beyond your authority
- Better equip you to manage fear of conflict
Who is it for?
The workshop is designed for leaders who would like to develop their relationship and connectivity skills.
Trent Vineyard, Nottingham
The workshop is free to attend to fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure whether your organisation is a member, please see our eligibility page.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
Find out more about other workshops in the Complete Leadership Series.