Complete Leadership Series: Influencing Beyond Authority
Wednesday, 21st November, 2018 9:00amSign up for event
This workshop is now full. Any registrations from 7/6/2018 will be for the waiting list only.
About the Workshop
Great leaders do not rely on hierarchical power to drive decision making but use their influencing, leadership and people skills to build relationships.This workshop examines what skills and techniques operational leaders can employ to build more effective relationships beyond their sphere of influence.
- Influencing techniques in an NHS environment
- Tools and techniques to persuade and engage beyond hierarchical authority
- Finding common ground to negotiate with
- Understanding motivational drivers
- Knowing when and when not to negotiate
- Facilitating good conversations – questioning and coaching techniques
- Dealing with conflict and challenge
Who Should Attend?
This conference is aimed at all leaders across EMLA’s membership organisations at band 6 and above. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please check here.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable.
How to Book
To book your place, simply follow the purple 'sign up for event' link at the top of this page and register your details. You will be sent a confirmation of your place within one working week. Please note, places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Should you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
*Timings subject to change.