Complete Leadership Series: Complex Conversations
Friday, 1st March, 2019 9:00am to 5:00pm
This workshop is now full. Any registrations after 17/9/18 will be for the waiting list only.
About the Day
Having ‘difficult’ conversations that lead to productive results is an essential leadership skill to ensure effective management of performance, conflict and change. The ability to be able to communicate effectively, being clear, honest and responsive in the current challenging climate of reduced budgets and resources, responding to local and national priorities and managing ongoing change is more important than ever to be able to deliver results.
This highly experiential and practical workshop will explore different approaches to and methods of communication and the impact of these to increase awareness.
- Increased self-awareness of own mindset and the impact of being assertive
- Understand and practice different methods of communicating effectively
- Increased confidence and capability to have ‘difficult’ conversations
- Understand different reactions to conflict and the benefit of making informed choices
- Recognise own and individuals different responses to change and how to manage differing needs
- Having a toolkit of different methods to utilise in challenging scenarios
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
This workshop is part of the Complete Leadership Series