Coaching CPD – Supporting Transformation
Tuesday, 9th October, 2018 9:00am to 5:00pmSign up for event
Coaching to enhance system thinking, resilience and courage to lead a transformed NHS
The Supporting Transformation Programme will be restarting in November, 2018 and will develop existing skills, behaviours and knowledge to support transformation at every level of the health and social care system.
As part of the programme, delegates will be encouraged to connect with an EMLA coach. Coaching can actively support delegates to explore learning needs and challenges, reflect on how to alter their approach, and understand how to enact change within the system. It is a crucial part of delegate learning.
This CPD day will:
- Inform coaches about the Supporting Transformation Programme
- Enhance and build on your capability to support coachees in delivering system transformation
To do this we will:
- Draw upon the experience within the room – utilising and supporting the experience that may already exist in the coaching network
- Consider common challenges that may be raised as individuals set out to enact transformation, such as:
- Personal resilience – pushing forward when we are out of our comfort zone, feel challenged, or are unsure
- Making sense of what the system is – how to navigate the many different dynamics across organisations, stakeholders and teams
- Negotiating the barriers and recognising opportunities to do things differently
- Making decisions when the right answer isn’t obvious, or there may be several possible routes to follow
- Finding and connecting to personal purpose in what we are doing
Please note on signing up for this session a short needs analysis survey will be sent to you. Completion of this survey will enable the facilitation team to understand how to create a day that will offer most value to the coaching network.
Who is it for?
All coaches registered to the EMLA coaching database, and those currently completing the EMCC coach mentoring practitioner level qualification.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.