Complete Leadership Series - Creative Thinking and Innovation Workshop
This workshop is designed to equip participants with tools and techniques to enable them to think differently in order to encourage innovation and creativity in the workplace.
The day will be full of practical guidance to help participants flex their thinking approach to aid the generation of new and creative ideas that will drive better quality, efficiency and service improvement.
- Examination of the difference between creativity, innovation, improvement and how the fit together
- Tools and techniques to encourage creative thinking and innovation
- Barriers to implementing new ideas and spreading good practice in the NHS
- How we can train ourselves to be more creative
- Creativity, innovation and improvement – the impact on the patient experience
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
Find out more about other workshops in the Complete Leadership Series.