Supervision provides ongoing development to support existing coaches, providing assurance that skills are of the highest quality.
The NHS Leadership Academy East Midlands wil be providing a comprehensive Coaching CPD and Supervision Programme to support the professional practice of coaches registered on our coach pool. Further details will follow here shortly.
The next available date for booking onto a virtual supervision session is the 23rd May 2019. Please see the What's On page to book.This is an opportunity for all attending to reflect and consider what the discussions mean for their continuous development.
Who is it for?
Accredited (EMCC, ILM 5 or ILM 7) coaching colleagues across the East Midlands who are coaching either formally or informally and who are on the EMLA coaching register or who wish to join it.
How do I join the EMLA Coaching Register?
For further details about joining the EMLA coaching register please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk including details of your coaching accreditation.
2019/2020 Coaching CPD and Supervision Programme
Supervision Calls via ZOOM
- 23rd May 3.00-5.00pm - Book here
- 24th May 9.30-11.30 am - Book here
- 24th May 12.00- 14.00 pm - Book here
- August 22nd 9.30am, 12pm and 2.30pm
- December 5th 9.30am, 12pm and 2.30pm
- March 17th 2020 9.30am, 12pm and 2.30pm
- 23rd April – 8pm – Using tools in coaching - Book here
- 2nd July - 8pm – Coaching in a virtual space
- 1st October- 8pm – Adding to your coaching toolkit
- 8th January - 8pm – Coaching for emotional intelligence
- 16th September 2019 - 09.30-12.30
- 16th September 2019 – 13.30-16.30
- 17th September 2019 – 09.30-12.30
- 17th September 2019 – 13.30-16.30
This will run as 4 QA sessions with up to 9 participants per session and provide an opportunity to benchmark your coaching skills against observed practice with real time feedback and to write up a development action plan for your coaching practice.
- 14th June – Career Coaching Conversations - Book here
- 22nd July – Coaching CPD for the Supporting Transformation 2019/2020 programme – open to newly qualified EMCC coaches
- 21st October – An introduction to team coaching
- 4th February 2020 – Handling the Inner Critic
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.