Relationships and Connectivity Workshop
About the workshop
This practical one day workshop will:
- Develop your skills and behavioural competencies
- Enable you to build trusting relationships and connect outside your own area of work
- Help you to creating connections with patient and public users.
- Focus on recognising and accepting difference
- Look at ways to improve your connections across the system
- Help you to influence and negotiate beyond your authority
- Better equip you to manage fear of conflict
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for leaders who would like to develop their relationship and connectivity skills.
Trent Vineyard, Nottingham
The workshop is free to attend to fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure whether your organisation is a member, please see our eligibility page.
For any enquiries about the day please contact either Pam Smith-Falls, Programme Lead, or Kerry Chapman, Programme Coordinator at EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or please call 0115 748 4277.