Complete Leadership Series: Leading and Developing Great Teams
There is strong evidence to suggest that effective employee engagement leads to greater productivity, efficiency and most importantly, excellent patient care. So what can a manager and leader do to elevate their team performance and motivate others against a backdrop of uncertainty, increasing demand and organisational change? This participative workshop will look at the tools and techniques managers can utilise to get the very best from their people.
- Developing a high performing team – what does it look like, how can success be measured, what tools and techniques can be employed
- Managing underperformance
- Giving feedback and encouragement
- Employee engagement techniques
- Dealing with conflict and challenge
- Embedding organisational values and beliefs
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility information.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.
Find out more about other workshops in the Complete Leadership Series.